Offered with Collins ProLine 21 four screen LCD display and engine TBO extension STC to 5400 hours, three year CASP avionics warranty and three years of database subscriptions at time of sale.
Total Time: 8471.4
C of A Date: 13 June 2000
Engine(s) Pratt and Whitney JT15D/-5R
Left Engine Right Engine
Serial Number: PCE-JA0342 / PCE-JA0345
Total Time: 8022.5 / 8022.5
Cycles: 7054 / 7064
TBO: 3600 / 3600 <--- Extended to 5400 hours at TBO!
TSOH: 2049 /2049 Overhauled December 2007 at 5973 hours Hot sections by Vector Aerospace
• 4 Display PL-21 LCD Display System
• Single IFIS File Server – Charts & Enhanced Maps
• Single WAAS GPS with RNAV LPV Approach Capability
• Dual Digital AHRS-3000A – (Replaces AHC-85E’s)
• Dual CDU-6200 LCD CDU’s -– (Replaces RTU-870’s and CDU-5000’s)
• Dual ADS-B Out v2 Compliant Transponders
• DBU-5010E USB based Data Loader – Ascend compatible
• LED Master Warning/Master Caution Annunciators relocated to
• Synthetic Vision System - SVS
• Single Integrated 3-in-1 LCD Standby Instrument (SAM)
The interior is in very good condition with leather seating for seven passengers plus pilot and co-pilot and a belted aft lavatory. The leather was recently reconditioned and new carpets installed in November 2016 in preparation for this sale. Cabin entertainment includes a Rosen View VX Airshow with moving map, DVD player and XM Radio.
The exterior is in very good condition and was repainted in 2011 in overall white with black and gold striping.
Aircraft Maintenance / History
The aircraft is has always been hangared since new and is free from known damage history.
A (200hr): Last complied with Jan 2017. 118hrs remain.
B (400hr): Last complied with Jun 2016. 118hrs remain.
C (1200hr): Last complied with Nov 2014. 537hrs remain.
D (2400hr): Last complied with Sep 2008. 542hrs remain.
Max Gross Takeoff: 16,300 lbs
Max Landing: 15,700 lbs
Zero Fuel Weight: 13,000 lbs
Max Fuel Weight: 4,912 lbs
Interested? Inquire here: