2000 Beechcraft King Air 350 FL-299 N74KS
Chase Aviation Company is pleased to offer this Part 135 maintained and operated, 2000 King Air 350!
Total Time: 6030
CofA Date: October 20, 2000
Engine Pratt and Whitney PT6A-60A
Left Engine Right Engine
Serial Number: PCE-PKO0338 PCE-PK0335
Total Time: 6030 6030
Cycles: 5737 5737
TSOH: 2443 2443
CSOH: 2595 2595
TSHSI: 801 801
Left Prop Right Prop
Serial Number: FWA4160 FWA3448
Total Time: 5060 6031
Overhauled: Nov 2015 Feb 2017
• Raisbeck Dual Aft Body Strakes
• Raisbeck Wing Lockers
• Quiet cabin active noise suppression system • Hangar One Ground Cooling System
• Aircell ST 3100 Phone System w/Dual Handsets
• 2 cabin 17” monitors for airshow and DVD
• Cordless headsets for DVD/music
• XM cabin stereo system with 2 subwoofers
• RVSM Certified
• Collins EFIS-85 (4-tube) • Dual Collins APS-65 Flight Director Systems
• Dual Collins VHF-22C Communication Receivers
• Dual Collins TDR-94 Transponders
• Collins UNS-1K Long Range Navigation System
• Collins DME-42 Distance Measuring Equipment
• Collins APS 65H Auto Pilot
• Honeywell TCAS II Traffic Collision Avoidance System
• Collins ADF-60A
• Collins ALT-55B Radar Altimeter
• Collins WXR-850 Color Weather Radar
• BF Goodrich WX-1000E Lightning Strike Detection System
• Standby Attitude Indicator
Tan colored leather with brown carpet and accents, 2009.
Off white with blue/gold metallic striping 2009.
The Aircraft is maintained to Part 135 standards and is actively operating as such. Maintenance tracking on FlightDocs, can be made available upon request.
Chase Aviation Company, LLC is the exclusive aircraft sales company of this aircraft. The specifications and information contained on this webpage and on the related media downloaded from it are intended to be used as preliminary information only and subject to verification by a Buyer prior to purchase. Aircraft availability subject to change and prior removal from the market.